We’re a church that believes that life is an adventure. We are not about mere religion; we are about introducing people to the adventure that a life with Christ can bring, and then challenging and encouraging them to live a life of significance.
We strive to be Emotionally Healthy and sincere in seeking God. We value INTEGRITY, PEOPLE, FAMILIES and LIFE TRANSFORMATION.
What We Believe
ABOUT THE BIBLE
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired; that it contains no errors in the original manuscripts and preserved by God for us; that it is authoritative for this church and each of us for every age.
- We believe that God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
- We believe God created the universe by His Power and Word.
- We believe that God is all knowing, all powerful and ever present.
ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
- We believe Jesus Christ was sent by God the Father into the world to save sinners.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was virgin born, sinless in life and mighty in words and deeds.
- We believe Jesus was both God and man, that He was crucified for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead. He then ascended to His Father’s side where He is head of the church and intercedes for believers.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming again personally, visibly and bodily to reign as Lord.
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and has all the divine characteristics. He indwells all believers, baptizes and seals them at the moment of salvation. He fills them in response to confession of sin and surrender to Him.
ABOUT THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We do affirm the biblical use of the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the sole purpose of edifying the Body of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus, through His death on the cross, provided salvation for all. However, to receive salvation one must repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ alone. The true believer is eternally secure and cannot lose his salvation. He may, however, lose his joy by sin and bring the loving discipline of the Father upon himself.
- All who have received Christ will at death depart to be with Christ in their spirits and at Christ’s return receive a new body which will be like His glorious body.
ABOUT THE CHURCH
- We believe a New Testament church is a local body of baptized believers who have agreed together to worship Jesus Christ, edify the believers, evangelize the lost and minister to other.
The church has two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Baptism symbolizes the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the new life we have in Him.
The Lord’s Supper is a reminder of Christ’s death and anticipates His Second Coming